Bayesian Hierarchical Temporal Modeling and Targeted Learning with Application to Reproductive HealthDownload Slides as PDF
- Temporal Models for Multiple Populations.
- Modern Contraceptive Prevalence Rate.
- Family Planning Estimation Model (Cahill et al. 2018).
- Marginal Structural Model.
- Conditional Average Treatment Effect.
- Targeted Minimum Loss-Based Estimation.
Acknowledgements: (1) This work was supported, in whole or in part, by the Bill \& Melinda Gates Foundation (INV-00844). (2) This material is based upon research supported by the Chateaubriand Fellowship of the Office for Science \& Technology of the Embassy of France in the United States.